In State Library News...
New York Times Bestsellers
Who is eligible to receive a library card?
Anyone over the age of five who:
- Lives in Jefferson Davis Parish,
- Works in Jefferson Davis Parish, or
- Goes to school in Jefferson Davis Parish
What is required to get a library card?
- Bring any form of identification with your current mailing address to the circulation desk
- Children under the age of 18 year of age will need to have a parent’s signature
- Any materials charged on your card will be your responsibility
- Please notify the library if your address has changed or if you lose you card.
- Replacement cards are charged a fee of $1.00
- Materials may be renewed twice
- Renew over phone by calling 337-824-1210 or any branch.
What is the library’s lending period for items?
- Books and books on tape have a lending period of 14 days
- Periodicals, videos, and DVDs have a lending period of 7 days
What are the library’s fines and fees for items returned late?
- Books are charged 2¢ per day
- Audiobooks are charged 2¢ per day
- Videos and Playaways are charged at 50¢ per day and have no maximum limit
- Interlibrary Loan items are charget at 50¢ per day and have no maximum limit